Our Faith: Statement Of Faith
We believe that the church forms a spiritual unity, which Christ is the divine head. Also which is the rapture and blessed hope of the church of God, which is in Christ at his return.
We believe in water baptism, the outward and visible sign of regeneration, which was appointed an ordinance of the Christian church and to be administered in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
The Second Coming of Christ:
We believe in the second coming of Christ. That he shall come from heaven to earth, personally bodily visible and the church, his bride will be caught up to meet him in the air we all believers have the hope
We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ and being baptized in water.
We believe that this redemptive appreciation of the Holy Ghost upon sinners is brought about by repentance. Repentance is the work of God, which result in a change of mind in respect of man’s relationship to God.
- THE HOLY BIBLE: We believe that the word of the Holy Bible is the full inspiration of the word of God. We accept the scriptures as the authoritative word of God. We believe that the New Testament which was manifested through the Lord Jesus Christ constitute the theme all messages in Bible.
- GOD THE FATHER: We believe in God, the Almighty Father, the Author and Creator of all things. We believe that God is one and has no equal. We believe in the supremacy and the sovereignty of God the Father, who by His Word Created Heaven and Earth.
- THE SON: We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the second person in the God head of the Trinity. We believe that Jesus now is the mediator between God the Father and man.
- THE HOLY GHOST: We believe the Holy Ghost is the third in the Trinity, the Holy Spirit radiates from the Father and the Son to comfort, direct and strengthen human being and to manifest and fulfill the will of God. We believe that through the Holy Spirit, spiritual powers such as the power of prophecy, of wisdom, of knowledge, of miraculous healing, and of discerning of spirit, are given to man
- We believe in the Virgin birth of Jesus Christ, and that He is true God and man. He died on the cross for our sins. He rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven and where He sits at the right hand of the Father and is now our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe that eternal salvation is the free gift of God, entirely apart from man’s works, and is possessed by any and all who have faith in and receive Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
- We believe that baptism is by immersion and the Lord’s Supper is a memorial to His suffering and death on the cross. These are ordinances to be observed by the church in its present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as mean for man’s salvation.
- We believe in the personal bodily, imminent, and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ and His Second coming inspires believers for dynamic and zealous life and service for Him while waiting for His return.
- We believe in the truths as expressed in the three Creeds; Nicene Creed, Athansius’s Creed, and that commonly called, the Apostle’s Creed, for their foundation is in the Holy Scriptures.
- We believe that God is the beginning and the end of all things visible and invisible. We believe that God has given man power of self determination and holds him responsible for his moral choice.
- We believe that God created man sinless and holy, but that man failed when subjected to a moral test which should brought him to full spiritual maturity. We believe that God does not tempt any man. Let no man say when he is tempted I am tempted by God; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempted He any man” (James 1:13).
- We believe that men are saved not by character, law, good work, doctrines, or ceremonies, but by the Grace of God. The merit of the death and resurrection of Christ are adequate for the salvation of all men are offered to all and intended for all who believe in Him.
- We believe that the church should exercise a ministry of prayer for those who are in need. Prayer for the sick in by means of anointing them with oil by the elders of the church.
- We believe in obeying the instruction of the Lord Jesus to baptized believers with water in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. One must repent to qualify for Baptism. For this reason we believe that adult baptism is preferable to infant baptism. We regard water baptism as an ordinance of Christ which symbolizes the baptism of the Holy Spirit, divine cleansing from sins and its guilt, identification with Christ in His death and resurrection, and the commitment to follow Him in a life of faithful discipleship.
- We believe that in their relation to the Lord, men and women are equal, for in Christ there is neither male or female. But in the order of creation, God has fitted man and women for differing functions.
- We believe that at the beginning of human history God instituted marriage; He ordained that a man shall leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife and that the two shall become one in love and mutual submission.
- We believe that it is a major Christian obligation to be strictly truthful and transparently honest in life with no secrecy of hypocrisy. We believe that it is in the church that we shall find love, fellowship, and security.
- We believe that the state is ordained of God to maintain law and order. We seek to obey the New Testament commands to render honor to the authorities, to pay our taxes, to obey all the laws which do not conflict with the higher law of God, and to pray for our rulers.
- We believe that in addition to the physical order with which our senses are related, there also exits and eternal spiritual order, the realm of God, of Christ, of the Holy Spirit, of the angels and of the church triumphant.
- We believe that death, the righteous enter at once into conscious joy and fellowship with Christ, while the wicked are in a state of conscious suffering.